How did you come to know about HOPE foundation, India?
Who referred you to us?
1. What would you like to do?
Visitor - Visit the HOPE programmes in India but not volunteer or help.
Volunteer - Get involved in the programmes and help in whichever way possible.
Tourist - The main goal of my visit to India is tourism.
Other - Please explain:
2. If Volunteer, in what areas would you be able to contribute?
(Please lets us know if you have any specific qualification or education that could be useful in any one of our programmes)
Teaching in school
3. When do you plan to make the trip? (Day, Month, Year or at least which Week & Month)
4. How long would you like to serve? (for Volunteer, minimum 5 consecutive working days)
5. Which programmes do you prefer to serve in?
Please visit our websites: www.india.hopeworldwide.org or www.hopefoundation.org.in for more details about programmes.
Village of HOPE Leprosy Rehabilitation, Delhi
Asharan Orphanage, Delhi
G4S Shiksha School, Delhi
Skill Development Centers, Delhi
Matriculation School, Tharangambadi
Vocational Training Center, Tharangambadi
Wilhelm Centre of Hope, Pudupattinam
Computer Training Center, Chennai
Matriculation School, Chennai
CA Study Center, Hyderabad
Computer Training Center, Hyderabad
Old Age Home, Cochin
Divya Orphanage, Trichy
Community Care Center, Tirunelveli
Vocational Training Center, Aurangabad
Matriculation School, Bangalore
Vocational Training Centers, Bangalore
Nursery & Primary School, Bhuj
Computer Training Centers, Mumbai
Computer Training Center, Pune