AWS re/Start program AWS Cloud and IT Fundamentals training
Launch a career in technology with AWS re/Start
AWS re/Start is a free, full-time skills development program to jump-start your career working in cloud computing. A technology background is not required to apply and the program is focused on unemployed and underemployed individuals.
AWS re/Start and HOPE FOUNDATION have teamed up to offer this tuition free, online program in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Through scenario-based learning, hands-on labs, and coursework, learners gain the skills they need for an entry-level cloud role. In the program, you’ll also focus on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews. You will learn cloud computing skills and prepare for AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification with free access to practice and full exams. After you graduate, HOPE FOUNDATION will connect you with employers and help you move into your new working life.
Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm
July to September
October to December
January to March
Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
What your journey to the cloud will look like
No technology experience is required
Review of application
Join information session
Prepare for interviews and employer meetings
Advance your career!
List requirements for application (edit to fit your program requirements)
- You are not in full-time employment or are working regularly more than 16 hours per week
- You are currently not in education or training
- You have the legal right to live and work in India
- You are interested in a career in technology and are able to demonstrate the same
- You are available and ok to undergo training for 12 consecutive weeks (Full days; Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5:00 PM)
- You possess computing equipment and a steady internet connection to undergo the training
- You are ok to start working immediately after post-training should you find a job opportunity
What skills will I learn?
Through hands-on interactive sessions, you’ll learn technical, behavioral and mindset skills to prepare you to launch a career in the cloud.
- How cloud computing works
- AWS Cloud skills
- How to use different programing languages
- Build skills aligned with AWS Certification – you’ll prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification
Behavior & Mindset skills
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Time management
What is cloud computing?
This is a question that we hear from learners – here’s a video resource that you can embed or link to so that they understand what it is!
The programme is free for all applicants.
Please note that it can take up to 2 weeks for your application to move onto the next stage of the process. If you have not heard back in 2 weeks then get in touch with us.
Your application was rejected as you have not met one of our programmes criteria’s OR not scored the minimum number of points on a test in the application cycle. Please ensure that you review the eligibility criteria on the Programme page. Common reasons for why you may have been rejected are because on the application you have selected an option that means you:
• Do not live in the area
• Are currently working over 16 hours per week
• Will be in full-time education or training at the start of the programme
• Do not have the right to live and work in the India
• Are not available for the full duration of the programme
• Are not able to start a job straight after the programme is complete
• Did not score the minimum number of points on one of our tests/tasks to move onto the next stage
Unfortunately, as of now this program is only for individuals who can legally work in the India
After you have successfully completed our training, we provide placement assistance by helping schedule interview(s) with hiring employer(s).
No IT/Tech experience is required to be eligible for the programme.